ATTENDANCE: Gar Byrum, Sandy Hester, John Forney, Andy Winnick, Debi Evans, Joe Salas, Merrill Ring, Carol Whitson and Ted Panzer.
The Agenda was approved after moving the ByLaws discussion to an earlier position.
MSA (John, Merrill) revised By-Laws Articles I through IV and VI through XII approved unanimously. Articles go the General Meeting for approval then onto the website.
MSA: Minutes of the 6/21/14 Exec Committee meeting approved.
MSA: Treasurer's Report approved showing a total of $4,453.37.
Discussed change of ExComm meetings to 3rd Saturday and most still agreed it was the best day. Merrill is preparing a resolution re the water company purchase for General meeting. We will order another PO Box key for Gar since he is usually available in Claremont.
LACDP Awards Dinner, Sunday October 19. Joe Salas will get a table of 10 and let us know the price for each seat. MSA for DCC to pay up to $250 for two student Democrats to attend with us. Carolee to notify the students.
MSA to support United Democratic HQ in Pasadena with a $125 donation.
Village Venture Booth - October 25th - Carolee will pass around sign-up sheets at General meeting. Include election materials at booth.
- September 29 General Meeting - speaker, Gilda Ochoa. Professor of Sociology and Latina/o-Chicana/o Studies, Pomona College
- October 10 - Luncheon at Casa de Salsa - FLOW representatives, Freeman Allen and John Forney
- October 27 - General Meeting
- December 6, SATURDAY - Holiday Party. Joe, Andy & Sandy to arrange entertainment. Membership Drive for 2015 at party. Invite local elected officials.
- September 27, Saturday 3-6 PM. Bonita Picnic at Ladera Park, San Dimas
- October 5, Sunday, 12:00-2:00 PM - Fundraiser for Anthony Portantino at Joe Salas' home
- October 15, Wednesday 6:00-8:00 PM - Fundraiser for Connie Leyva at Joe Salas' home
Next ExComm meeting will be Saturday, October 18 at 9:30 AM.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:55 AM.
Carol Whitson, Acting Secretary